Join our FREE laughter sessions!
We welcome all ages (children to seniors). This is an inclusive group, so anyone needing a mobility device (ie cane, walker or wheelchair) is welcome to attend as Laughter Yoga can be done seated or standing.
- 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month,
- from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Exceptions: December only on the 2nd Tuesday
August we take a break (No Sessions)
Location: #844 – 5300 No.3 Rd, Lansdowne Centre, Richmond, BC V6X 2X9
- Conveniently located in Lansdowne Centre mall, steps from Lansdowne Station (Canada Line) & many bus routes.
- There is plenty of free parking.
- NOTE: Mall is closed Tuesday evenings – so you must enter from an outside door leading directly to RCD unit. On No. 3 Road side there is a loading dock area between Sleep Country & #9 Restaurant. Ring buzzer on left side of door at #844 for entry.
For more information and to book private sessions, please contact:
Tamar Cohen TamarHaHaHa@gmail.com or 778-883-4013
We are hosted by Richmond Centre for Disability (RCD), so it is free! If you wish, donations to RCD would be welcome. https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/richmond-centre-for-disability/